Friday, September 23, 2016

REVIEW: MYMAKEUPNG GOODIES....


Hello Guys,
I was recently sent some lovely goodies from Tayo of MYMAKEUPNG. Tayo is my girl and she stays hooking me up with the lastest makeup. In my goodybag where 3 of the new colourpop lipglosses, 3 Nabi ip pencils and one of the softest beauty blenders i have ever tried . The AOA wonder blender.

AOA WONDER BLENDER: I am super picky with beauty blenders because they all promise the same thing but hardly ever deliver. I am loyal to my original beauty blender and try not to stray to other brands because they never give the flawless blend they promise. (side-eyeing my RT beauty sponge) They tend to soak up all the product on your skin and leave your face with patches. When i did the "feel" test with this one i was so impressed because even dry it was so soft to touch. I applied a drop pf foundation on my face and blended it out with this and the application was flawless. When i wet this and used it on my face my makeup was so well blended out!!! Honestly, this knocks the beauty blender out of the park. I will definitely be getting more of these to use on myself and future clients. LOVE!!!

NABI LIP PENCILS: The first thing i noticed about this lip pencil was the length. Its so hard to find a brand that gives you a pencil that doesn't run out after sharpening it more than three times. These colors are FAIR in my opinion. Pigmentation is not as great as other lip pencils i have tried recently or maybe its just the colors i received. They are not the typical bright colors so they do not line as intensely as others. 

L-R: A-BOO, WEHO , BESTIE
COLOURPOP: I have been waiting for Colourpop to release glosses for the longest and time and i was super excited when i heard about this. The glosses have different finishes ranging from sheer-metallic. I received 3 colors Weho, Bestie and A-Boo. These colors are suitable to wear alone or over a lipstick. They are no sticky and give high shine. They are also not too light for dark skin. I think lip glosses can get a pass when it comes to being pale unlike lipsticks because they sheer out and dont end up looking ashy. If you are a soft lip/ nude lip love these colors are perfect for you.

All of these products listed can be found on the site and two of them are under N1000!! Can you say DEAL?

AOA BLENDER: N750. Purchase HERE
NABIPENCILS:N400.Purchase HERE
COLOURPOP: N4500 Purchase HERE

Hope you enjoyed my review guys!!Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment