Friday, September 30, 2016

Review: COLOURPOP ULTRA METTALIC LIPS


Hello Guys,

Colourpop released metallic lip colors a while back and i didn't know if i would like them. They seemed a little too shiny and i wasn't convinced on a metallic liquid lip color. Being the addict that i am i stalked colourpop's twitter and placed my order on the website immediately it launched. I could only grab two colors as the other two got sold out quickly.Boy do people love this brand.

My order included 3WAY and ZEBRA out of the 4 colors that where released. After receiving and swatching, i noticed there was very little product in the tube. I had to swatch a few times to get good color pay off. I was a little dissapointed with this. I have never had any issues with colourpop products. The two colors i have are quite similar but one is a little more wine than the other. On the lips there is not so much difference. The formula of this is a satin. I actually thought these would be matte but they aren't which to me is a good thing. For some reason i don't see myself wearing this a lot or maybe i just didn't get the colors i really wanted. For the price i guess i cant complain too much even though colourpop makes awesome products. Thinking of getting new shades to try out. Maybe Flitter or Salt? Let me know what your faves are!! 

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment