Monday, December 1, 2014

REVIEW: BOLWIN COSMETICS LIP PENCIL IN CABERNET

Posts you draft and forget! I had been meaning to post the last product from Bolwin cosmetics i received but i had drafted so many other posts untop. I received this lip pencil in the shade CABERNET  and it has been getting a lot more attention  than my currant lip pencil. 

CABERNET is a rich berry/plum color that glides on smoothly on the lips and can be worn as a lip color as the swatch above shows. The color is very rich I like pairing my pink lipsticks with a purple one for a pretty ombre effect and this works perfectly for that. The staying power is great and it does not stain even after eating or grabbing a drink. 

Overall i give this pencil an A!

WHERE TO BUY: JUMIA
PRICE:1000

Thanks for Stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment