Monday, December 1, 2014

L.A GIRL LUXURY CREME LIPSTICK IN DREAMER

Does any one like black lipstick? It tends to be more editorial and mostly found on the pages of magazines but not anymore. A lot of everyday people are getting bolder and tapping into their inner GOTH. I always love to try out dark lipsticks but a stark black one? hmmmmm. Been on the fence for a minute.

I was sent this from yangabeauty and i was really excited. I had earlier played around with a black lip pencil but that didn't work and i honestly couldnt justify forking out N3500 to buy a black lipstick from MAC. NOOO WAY!!

What L.A Girl says : Luxury Creme' Lipstick delivers ultra rich colors in a lightweight formula. Its blend of moisturizing ingredients of aloe, shea butter & vitamin E enhances lips, leaving a smoother, healthier feel. Glides on effortlessly with the slant top, for a flawless even coverage.

DAZZLEBEAUTIE: This lipstick applies smoothly on the lips but be sure to exfoliate as it emphasizes crack lines and dead skin. As the swatch shows it is a full out black lipstick. It has some shine to it which i don't really like. I mean come on, its black already does it need all that shine? This lippie does glide on easily and two swipes gives a full rich color. 

Honestly, i don't know if i can rock this one. Its a little too straight up black for me. I don't think i'm bold enough but i like that i have it in my stash in case i need it for a future shoot or  a look i'm gong for. What do you guys think?Would you rock this on a night out? I'd rather stick to my blackened plums for now.

WHERE TO BUY: YANGABEAUTY
PRICE:N1050

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment