Friday, October 17, 2014

BEAUTY AFRICA CONFERENCE DAY 1!!

Hi guys!!

The Beauty Africa Conference has come and gone and i am very proud that i was one of the official bloggers for such an awesome event. Eeeeeeek i was so proud when i saw my blog name on the banner. How cute!

I know this blog post is a week late but i haven't had time to post it. I know the pics are all over the internet.. It looked fab right? I was able to attend DAY 1 and i caught the last few hours on day 3 because i was at work. The day before the main event, we where invited to a cocktail at Eko Hotel which i attended(thanks to the public holiday) and that was a lot of fun. 

Day 1 of the  event was a lot of fun. I got to hang out with my bloggie friends and i learn't so much. It was lovely watching the makeup experts do their demonstrations and i especially loved that of Fatima Mamza of Mamza Beauty. She so soft spoken and all round gorgeous. I also learnt how to air brush from Khuraira Musa who i must say is extremely beautiful and has a very bubbly personality.

I wasn't able to take a lot of pictures because i was using my Ipad and i'm guessing we all know how much i dislike taking pictures with anything but my professional camera. Oh on that, i got it back so yaaaaaay!!! I have a ton of makeup looks and reviews for you all.

Pics below!


Thanks for Stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment