Monday, June 2, 2014

MY MAKEUP:DISCOUNT CODE

Hi Guys!!!
I have great news for you. A while back my favourite online makeup store decided they wanted to give my wonderful readers a little something and asked if i would love to be a part of it. The lovely ladies over there asked if they could give a discount code for my readers and i was really happy about this.

 When you shop on the site, just include this discount code at check out to get 15% off your order. Its that simple. MYMAKEUP is the biggest online makeup store now and you can get all the hot makeup items you want, and now with a little discount too.

Happy Shopping guys and let me know what you buy when you post on IG. Just tag me . I'd like to know what you all are loving.

Kindly note that their updated site address is
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment