Friday, May 30, 2014

CELEBRITY INSPIRED: BRANDY KONTROL MAGAZINE SHOOT


Hi Guys,
I participated in a makeup challenge on FB and we where asked to recreate this Brandy look for a KONTROL Magazine shoot she did a few years ago. I decided to  have some fun with it and this is what i came up with. Do bear in mind that this is an inspired look and will not be exact. I do not know the exact products used so i grabbed whatever i could find in  my makeup stash. I also wanted to use my Viva glam Rihanna lipstick for a more subtle look.

I included a picture without the bottom lashes and it is a more wearable look. I think it came out nice and i plan on doing some more celebrity inspired looks from now on.

PRODUCTS USED
FACE
Black UP Primer
MAC Studio fix foundation in NC45
L.A Pro conceal in Fawn
Camoflague cosmetics HD setting powder
MAC Mineralise skin finish in Medum Deep

EYES
Mac Spike brow pencil
Mac Paint pot in Painterly(Base)
M.A.C Brown Script eye shadow(crease)
Sleek Otiginal palette (Blue)
Barry M silver pihgment(Tear duct)
Brow Highlight(Face Powder)
Loreal Liquid Eye liner 
MAC zoom lash mascara
Red Cherry #43 lashes ( top and bottom)

CHEEKS
Black Opal Blush in Wild Orchid
MAC Gold Deposit (Cheek Highlight)
Cover girls queen collection bronzer (Contour)

LIPS
Maybelline Baby Lips
Jordana Red lip pencil
Mac Viva glam Rihanna lipstick


Let me know what you think guys? Do you like it? Also let me know if there are any celebrity makeup looks you would like me to recreate. Both Nigerian and foreign. I am up for the challenge. :D

Thanks for Stopping by and have an awesome weekend!

1 comment: