Tuesday, April 8, 2014

L'OREAL LINEUR INTENSE LIQUID EYELINER



Hi Guys,
Before i started wearing foundation i had been wearing eyeliner. Eyeliner and lip gloss!! I love Eye liner. It is a must have for me and there is no way you will check my makeup purse and not find a variety of eyeliners brands in there. I especially like the L'Oreal ones.

I moved on to gel liner for a while but i realized that gel liners do not give me a precised signature wing that i love. After lining my lids my eye lids with the gel ,i always grab my liquid liner to get the flick/tip  just right! I never nail it with the gel one.I ran out of my old L'Oreal liner and decided to get this one i had seen online and was interested in.

L'OREAL: The cleverly designed applicator of Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision. Fragrance-free formula lasts all day up to eight hours.

DAZZLEBEAUTIE: I really like this eyeliner. It is avery intense black and they did not lie about it being long wearing. It lasts all day until i take off my makeup. No cracking or color dulling. I know that tends to happen with some liners. After a while they start to look greyish on the eyes.. I like using this with the L'Oreal lineur gel liner i reviewed a while back to give myself a beautiful winged eyeliner.  The brush tip is long, soft and firm at the same time and gets the job done so beautifully. I am sucker for a great winged eye... ;D

PRICE: N2500 

PLACE:  MYMAKEUPNG to purchase click HERE

Does anyone have this liner? What do you think about it?

Thanks for Stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. love this eyeliner so much! best one so far! and they staying power is amazing!

    ReplyDelete