Friday, June 26, 2015

REVIEW: MY MAKEUPNG NEW COLLECTION



MYMAKEUP  sent me a few products from their line a while back. I received  two eye shadow pigments and a lip pencil.

LOVELINE is a soft satin pink color with not too much shimmer. I like how this color is an in between matte/satin shade. 

CHERRY ON TOP  is a red shimmery color that is super pigmented. It blends really well and surprisingly i used this color as a crease color for a colorful look and i really liked it.

HOT TAMALE LIP PENCIL  is very pigmented. It can be worn alone without a lipstick and it is long lasting. I also used this to create beautiful ombre lip looks. It looks especially pretty when paired with a soft pink lippie.

WHERE TO BUY: MYMAKEUPNG
PRICE:1,700

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Every time I see such amazing Nigerian Makeup Products, I feel like making a mighty order. I wonder if they ship outside Nigeria...The products in this post are so lovely...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read your 2014 review on Black up. I would love to buy a cream to powder foundation, i use MAC NW45, any recommendations. Well done by the way.

    ReplyDelete