Tuesday, January 13, 2015

MAKEUP LOOK: SMOKEY EYES AND ORANGE LIPS FT ZARON AND TAOS COSMETICS

Hi guys,

I have a makeup look to share today. Over the weekend i decided to play in some makeup as i hadn't worn some in about a week and i was missing it. I went through my stash for products i hadn't given much love in a while and there was my stash of Zaron lipsticks just sitting there . I opened the color called mystic and i gasped. Believe i have never worn it out ever since i got it a year ago. I was just thinking recently how i didn't  have an orange lipstick and was going to pick one up soon. Sigh.. *HOARDER ISSUES*

For the eyes ,i used two of the Taos cosmetics eyeshadows i reviewed to show you guys how pretty it looks. I hope you like the look. And oh.. i took my pictures out in direct sunlight this time. I was not in the mood for all that flash/white face mess. I quite like how the pictures turned out. Then guess who painted her face and forgot to charge her camera in time to take pictures... 0_0..LOL... ENJOY GUYS!! :)

PRODUCTS USED
FACE
Beautifully Matte Primer
Black UP in FL05(I love this product!!)
L.A Pro conceal in Fawn
Kamaflague HD setting powder(undereyes)
MAC Mineralise skin finish in Medum Deep
E.L.F Mist and set spray

EYES
Black Opal eye brow filler in Medium
NYX jumbo pencil in Black Bean as Lid base
Taos Cosmetics eyeshadow in Savannah
Taos Cosmetics eyeshadow in Black star
Inglot #77 gel liner
Mac Fascinating eye khol
MAC zoom lash mascara
Red Cherry #43 lashes 

CHEEKS
Sleek Pumkin Blush by 3 palette
MAC Gold Deposit (Cheek Highlight)
Maybelline CACAO powder

LIPS
Maybelline Baby lips
Zaron MYSTIC lipstick

2 comments:

  1. Orange lipstick?*shudders*just can't imagine myself on it,i feel like it wouldn't look nice on me...it looks fab on your and am NC45 too so i"l brace myself and buy this. Love the look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ify. I know sounds scary right. But there are different tricks to wearing it. You xan get a shade that's not too bright. Something more on the coral side and also use a lip pencil to cool out the edges. Lip pencils make everything better. Try it out let me know if you like that. Xoxo

      Delete