Monday, March 3, 2014

February Favourites!!

Hi Guys!!
So last month i started my monthly favourite series and im back with my favourites for February.
My favourites here dont neccesarily mean the best products iown but those that i reached for most in the past month because i havent been showing them much love or those that i just found myelf gravitating towards. Also, those new products i just got and have been trying out.. say last two weeks of the month..
This system helps me rotate the products in my makeup bag because we all know how easy it is to purchase a product and just forget about it until you rummage through your makeup stash and find it. This has happened to me a lot of times guys and i have bought the same lipstick twice because of this.

 So here goes..




Top row
 Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Deep-  I purchased this powder because i needed something lightweight to set my face with. After i tried this powder ,i have pushed all others to the back burner. It is a good powder. Not Fantastic o but it helps set your foundation and doesnt make your face look cakey.
Bath and Body works body mist in Amber blush- I am a huge scent lover and anytime i travel i love to stock up on these. They are really cheap and smell great. I love to layer it on then top off with my perfume of choice. Of all the ones i have i reached for this most in Feb.

Mac Lipstick in Flat out Fabulous- This lipstick i forced myself to wear because ever since i got it i hadn't worn it. I absolutely love the color . It's not too bright and suitable for both work and outings.

Mac Lipstick in Creme cup- I got this a long time ago and it has suffered from great abandonement from me. This is a light pinky nude color suitable for day and night time. I liek how it gives a wash of color to my lips and is longlasting. I think cremesheens are my second best formulas.

Rimmell Lipstick in Pink Blush- This lipstick i bought because i heard it was a great dupe for the Mac Viva glam gaga 1 that i never got.  Light gorgeous pink color suitable for every day wear.

Mac Foundation in NC45- This foundation i absolutely love but gave a rest after i got the Black Up one. I went back to it this month and it was a staple in my makeup bag. I wear this at work and it doesnt feel or look heavy at all.

CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Perfume- Now this perfume is what i call a "WOMAN PERFUME".. I like to wear it when i dont feel like smelling of flower or fruit. It is a lovely mature female scent and i believe every woman should have this.. Or lady transitioning into a woman.. I love it!

Bottom row

Mac Brown script eyeshadow- Im sure if this eyeshadow had eyes and could talk it would side eye me and scream for everytime i picked it up last month. I had been on the hunt for it for so long and when i got it i made it my business to rock the life out of it. It is the best transition color ever . If you do not have this and you are an eyeshadow girl i suggest you get this quickly. You wont regret it.

Mac Paint pot in Painterly-  This eyeshadow base is my new best friend. I have abandoned all my eyeshadow bases for this baby. It has knocked them out the park. I did a review of this earlier. Kindly check it out 

Loreal Gel eyeliner- My new trustie eyeliner. I used to be a liquid liner lover but i have fallen for this. I initially disliked it but i found the reason for that was because i didnt have a good eyeline brush to use wit it. Now i have and its great.

Mac Nightmoth lip pencil- I just had to buy this lip pencil to ifnd out what all the noise was about. I threw this in my makeup purse and made sure to use it and i like it a lot. It is a beautiful lipliner and great for ombre lips.

Sigma E35 Blending brush- This brush is great and gives a wash of color to the crease. It is great for building transition colors.

Mac DEELIGHT cremesheen glass- This is a lovely pinky color. Similar to Partial to pink but a little darker. I throw this on when i dont want to wear lipstick.

Real Techniques expert face brush - I have not been loving my real techniques stippling brush at all. It makes my makeup streaky and just all round terrible. I have to use a makeup sponge to smoothen it out after every application. Does this happen to other people or just me pls? That brushis awwwful!! I started using my expert face because of this and i dont know why i didnt just buy this one and avoid the other. I also use this tp set my face with powder.i have no complaints whatsoever with it. Its a really great  dual brush.


Those are my Favs for February guys!! Hope you enjoyed my post.


Thanks for Stopping by!!!

6 comments:

  1. oh snap! I'm wearing Rimmel's 'Pink Blush' today! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loooove the color. Great minds boooo....lol

      Delete
  2. I don't like the stippling brush for foundation either. Requires too much work. I use it to apply blush instead. Probably my least favourite Real techniques brush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol@ it requires too much work. Abi oo.
    Real techniques Stippling brush works for me perfectly. I use it with marykay foundation. It works better with liquid foundation.
    I really love it!πŸ™ŒπŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol... I love real techniques stippling. It works well with marykay foundation. And it gives it an airbrush look. πŸ‘....
    I guess its coz of the foundation you using it with. BT it should be liquid to work better. Its really good for meπŸ™Œ

    ReplyDelete