Monday, December 2, 2013

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in "Gold Deposit" Review

 
Hello Everyone!!! Happy December!! Season 's Greetings!! I have been waiting the longest time to say that! :D. I LOVE December because of all the fun it brings and most especially its my birthday moth! *twirllllsss* :D.

So this beautiful december morning,* it makes me happy ...REALLY* I will be doing a review on one of my favourite products EVER!! This is funny because this product is not a neccessity and is not an essential makeup need but i HAVE TO HAVE IT. Ladies meet my best friend.. Mac Gold deposit Bronzer/highlighter/shimmer/ everythinggg!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
What MAC says: A luxurious velvet-soft powder with high-frost metallic finish. Smoothes on: adds buffed-up highlights to cheeks, or an overall ultra-deluxe polish to the face.
 
PRODUCT: This product is very pigmented, shimmery and catches the light beautifully. I  love to use this product on the high point of my cheeks, my forehead tip of my nose, chin and chest. It gives a  lovely golden/ bronze tone to the skin. It is also fit for day time and night time and looks great under direct sunlight. It is very easy to apply, longlasting and the texture is soft and glides on beautifully on the skin. Please ooo try not to use too much of this so you dont end up looking like a disco ball. A little goes a long way with this to achieve the right effect.
 
 
PACKAGING: This product is enclosed in a black circular plastic container with a clear case top which allows you to view the product. The brand name and product type is boldly printed on the top which  snaps tightly shut and it not a hastle to open. This is good to protect the product.


PRICE: This was  purchased for me for $30 dollars. This product can be purchased from the MAC stores at  Ikeja mall and Lekki Palms. I believe this product retails for N6000 or less.
 
 
 
Overall, I love this bronzer and this is definitely a must have!! If this EVER finishes or gets lost which never happens with my makeup, i will definitely repurchase this, I have been eyeing "lightscapade" for a while now. I might just grab that.
 
Thanks for Stopping by and have an amazing monday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment