Thursday, July 4, 2013

Kayge Cosmetics 'Melon" Lipgloss Review

 
Today i am bringing to you a review of the Kayge cosmetics lipgloss in the shade 'Melon". If you do not know about this brand ,it is a recently launched lipservice line by Kalanne Ebiye-Koripamo or Kay as she is fondly called. Her makeup line presently consists of  lip products which include lipsticks, lipglosses, lipstains and lip pencils.
 
 


 

I was gifted this lipgloss at the LMUF and i really wanted to share this product with you guys because the colors in her makeup line are absolutely gorgeous and this one in particular caught my eye as i find this to be a good dupe for the MAC viva glam nicki lipglass that i never got. ;)
 
 
On to the review.....
 
WHAT KAYGE SAYS:
 
20 different shades and finishes  from the makeup line to suit dfferent tastes, colors and skin tones
 
 
 
 WHAT I SAY:
 
These lipglosses are absolutely lovely. I say "these" because i got to play around with them, swatch and test them on customers at the LMUF and they look very pretty.Worn over a lipstick or alone they are very pigmented, not sticky,long lastiing and do not sink in to the lips.
 
.
 Melon is a watermelon pink shade in my opinion. Almost tends towards a coral color but still a lot more pink than coral."Sunburst" is a more true to coral shade and a little deeper. I wore this over my Viva glam nicki 1 lipstick and i absolutely loved how it complimented it and made it pop more. It did not bleed on my lips and the staying power was about 3-4hrs. I love the sleek packaging of the product and it has an absolutely lovely vanilla scent
 
 

 
Would i Recommend: ABSOLUTELY!! This line is very affordable and boasts of a variety of colors to suit every girls mood and taste. It is also very good quality which i am very happy about.
 
Where to Purchase: Giftys Daughter is the official stockist of this line in lagos and is located at 25a Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos.

For more information on the Kayge line kindly visit their website

www.kaygecosmetics.com
Instagram: @kayge27
Twitter: @kaygecosmetics
Facebook: www.facebook.com/kayge.comsetics
 
Hope this review was helpful!!! :D
 
Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. I like what I see(and what I've heard too)... I will try it out especially their pink lace lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review Dazzle , i will give it a trial.

    ReplyDelete