Thursday, January 24, 2013

Makeup Haul contd.. ELF,CALA,KLEANKOLORS...

Hi Darlings... Hope everyone is doing great. This post is going to be the continuation of my previous post but i am going to break everything down. I didn't want to cram everything into one post because that would be boring. Also, now i have tried all of these products so i can give a better opinion on them.

So first off,

                                              
                                                ELF STUDIO POWDER BRUSH.

What ELF says:  This new anti bacterial, synthetic haired Taklon brush is softer and more absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. Be a professional makeup artist and create a flawless look with this e.l.f. studio brush!
-Creates a professional sculpted look
-Full coverage color
-Use for powder or blush for perfect contouring
*Vegan Friendly 





 


What i say: This brush is my first brush from the elf studio line and might probably be the only brush i will be buying.I gave into the hype of this brush and i am definitely NOT dissapointed. I really don't know why ELF called this a POWDER BRUSH. It should have been called a foundation brush because it applies my liquid foundation like a dream!!! I also use this to blend my under-eye concealer and it gives me great results.

The brush is also very sturdy and i love the all black handle. The bristles are also very soft do not prick the face. I purchased this brush at BROWNIES MAKEUP WORLD and it cost N1500. The original price of this brush is 3dollars but i guess its not so bad.




 

 Highly recommend this brush guys!!! You need this in YO LIFE!!! ;D




CALA CREASE BRUSH

Had anyone heard about this brand before? Not me! I went to Casabella store and saw their makeup stand, decided to take a look and i liked what i saw. I went online to check out the brand and saw really nice reviews on it. What really caught my eye was this crease brush!! I love how fluffy the brush is compared to my ELF blending brush.




The bristles are so soft and the handle of the brush is all black. I did a three color eyeshadow look and i used this to blend the colors together and i didn't even have to do much blending.  The packaging also looks very expensive and the brushes are kept inside a nice velvety pouch. :) COOL!!

Another thing i found out is that this brush doubles as a great brush to set under-eye concealer!! YES!! I used this to set my concealer and it packed on the product nicely and gave a flawless finish! :D! 





I shall be going back for the bronzing brush and the eyeshadow brush. You can find this brush and her sisters at CASABELLA STORE. They have three locations that i know of in Lagos which are The Palms Lekki, Adeniran Ogunsanya shopping Mall, and Ikeja Mall. I purchased this for N1740.


        ARDELL EYELASH GLUE

After searching long and hard for the popular DUO eyelash glue ,i decided to purchase this. I had been using one by Revlon which ran out and i didn't know where to repurchase. Ardell Lashgrip dries quickly, holds lashes securely in place and is easy to use.I got the white one that dries clear and so far so good its been great.I purchased this at CASABELLA at The Palms Lekki for N1000.



                                                   

                                                     KLEAN KOLORS KABUKI BRUSH

If i will ever be honest about anything. It will be this!! I HATE THIS BRUSH!! It sheds like a beast!! I applied powder under my eyes and used this to brush the excess off and i had hair all over my face .X_X.
Before i buy anything i always make sure to go online and read reviews on it no matter how little itis. I saw good reviews so i dont know what happened. The brush was cute and caught my eye but i will not be using this anytime soon. :/







This cost me N700 and i purchased at a makeup store at the Adeniran ogunsanya shopping mall. On the second floor, Sorry guys i didn't look out for the store name. *covers face* but i will update this post with it when i get it. They have really nice makeup there and accessories..


ELF LIQUID LINER

This eyeliner in my opinion is GREAT. It is not the best out there but it gets the job done. It is easy to apply and dries to a nice semi matte finish. It gives a little bit of sheen to the eyelids. I got this at BROWNIES MAKEUP WORLD for N1000 and its not so bad. Well it originally costs ONE DOLLAR!!!! But oh well! ;/.


I would definitely recommend this for people on the hunt for a great eyeliner. The brush makes it easy to apply and it is an over all good eyeliner. What more can i say?

                                    So this is part one of recent haul . More to come loves!! :D

                                                               Thanks for Stopping by!

                                                                           XOXO

                                                                             Presh!

2 comments:

  1. One of my fav brushes!
    Always does the job!

    Dami from
    www.itsboymeetsgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED THIS BRUSH TILL I GOT THE REAL TECHNIQUES EXPERT FACE BRUSH. NOW I DONT EVEN REMMBER I HAVE IT, LOOL

    SENT YOU AN EMAIL BY THE WAY

    ReplyDelete