Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award Nomination!

Hi dolls, so I was nominated for the Versatile blogger award!! :D haha! Shout out to Vievebutterfly for the nomination.Very sweet of her considering  I'm very new to Blogger world! Thank you so much!!




 So, there are a few rules to accepting this nomination

 1)Share seven random facts about yourself.
 2)Nominate up to 15 other bloggers and let them know you nominated them.
 3)Thank the person who nominated you in your award post and share a link back to their blog.
 4)Put the Versatile Blogger Award in your post.


Seven Random facts about me.

1)I do not have a favorite color.
2)I am from the Riverine area and CANNOT swim O_o .
3)I know the whole routine in Bey once's CRAZY IN LOVE music video.*covers face*
4)When i was younger i wanted to become a DIPLOMAT! I didn't know what it was but it sounded pretty cool! :D
5)I am a pretty good singer but I'm too shy to sing in public (Karaoke).:D
6)I am terrified of aero planes and the dark.
7)I am a TV Series ADDICT!


 Blogs I nominate for the versatile blogger award are

 1 )Shelovesthefinerthings
 2) Jennifer stanley
 3) Beauty in Lagos 
 4) Dorranedoll
 5) EpiphannieaA
 6) Swisscollectionsstyle
 7) Treschicglobal
 8) Barbara1923
 9) La Bella Vita Hearts
 

Thanks for stopping by dolls!

xoxo
Precious

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, You've done a great job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited from this site.
    Review my web site Moles warts and Skin Tags Removal reviews

    ReplyDelete