Wednesday, November 12, 2014

REVIEW:BLACK UP FULL COVERAGE CREAM FOUNDATION HC05

Hey Guys,

I've been on a major foundation kick recently. I have always used my trusty studio fix from MAC (NC45) and my Black UP fluid foundation(FL04). I recently decided to expand my foundation collection and see what other brands have to offer my skin.

Honestly, when it comes to foundation i like to spend my money on the good stuff. I'm not big on the drug store foundations and i always have problems with shade matching. Its either too dark or too ashy or the staying power is just wrong. I realized the high end brands cater to a wider variety and shade of skin tones. Now this gives me comfort because i don't have to mix two foundations to get my perfect shade.

I had earlier  reviewed the mattifying fluid foundation which i loved as well. To read my review on that, kindly click  HERE.I was introduced to this foundation by my sister. She swore by it and i just had to get one after trying her's out.

What Black UP says:Dark spots, scars, flaws and blemishes… This new foundation hides the most severe imperfections to create a flawless complexion without caking. Its innovative formula and creamy texture perfectly conceals flaws and blemishes for a totally smooth looking skin. Enriched in extremely fine, micronized pigments, the Full Coverage Cream Foundation offers an even make up in extremely pure and vibrant colors. 
15 new shades. Oil Free and Fragrance Free. 

DazzleBeautie: Now when i say Black Up does not play with their foundations, i mean that with all seriousness. This foundation is the best foundation i have ever used. I have been using this for over three months now and the coverage is fantastic and it is surprisingly lightweight for a full coverage cream product. With this ,you do not need a lot. Start with little amounts and build as desired. If you know how to work this well into your skin, you may even skip your concealer by applying more products over the areas where you may have a lot of acne and dark spots.

This baby slides on like a dream and it COVERS! Now... if you do not like full coverage you may have to check out the fluid mattifying one because this is the business. It will not let your skin peek out a little like a medium coverage will. I personally love a full coverage when i go out at night or go to weddings and parties so i have no issues with this. This product also matches perfectly!  There are 15 shades to choose from with this line so there is a shade for every one.

This product did not break me out and it is not as oily as i expected it to be being that it is a cream formula. 

PRICE:N7030
WHERE TO BUY: BLACK UP STORE IKEJA/ MONTAIGNE PLACE

Thanks for stopping by!!

8 comments:

  1. Can't believe I don't own any product from BlackUp I really should change that. How does this work for oil control?

    www.vievebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For oil this is quite decent. The formula of this is a cream and its full coverage so i don't think they promised a shine free face with this. I do advise to have some blot tissues if you will be out in the heat. It doesn't really get you overly shiny if you use a primer under. It kinda gives the skin a glow. Nothing a little blotting can't fix.

      Delete
  2. Hi, i stumbled on your account on IG, really nice, i must say. I'm not one to explore, I have been stuck on Marykay for about 5yrs, i really need to up my game to something not too pricey and it should be mattifying, aside black up, can you recommend another brand? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear. I know how some people can be with sticking to what works for them. But 5 years is a long time. Mary kay is a good product and the price is very inviting but if you want to take your makeup up a notch try some MAC, MAKEUPFOREVER, LANCOME TEINT IDOLEULTRA. You can use them for special occasions. You can even get a Revlon foundation too. Switch it up and see what you like

      Delete
  3. Been using the fluid foundation and like the coverage...no complaints from me, pretty much my best foundation so far. Will def go to the store to try this out. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. YOU SHOULD DEAR. I DON'T KNOW IF THEY GIVE OUT FREE SAMPLES TOO. TRY IT OUT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

      Delete
  4. Hey Dazzlebeautie fam!just got one of this baby but got a shade darker: hc 6, it makes my face a bit brown as it has brick/red undertones, wish i read this earlier!!!

    ReplyDelete