Monday, November 17, 2014

DAZZLE BEAUTIE IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!

Hi Guys,

I had been contemplating this for the longest time. I knew i wanted to do it but i never thought i would find the time to. Makeup has always been a big part of me and i'm glad to let you all know that i have decided to pursue this professionally on the side.

I will offer makeup services for weddings, parties and all kinds of events. If you want to book me ,kindly contact me through any of the available mediums above.

I can't wait to receive your calls and emails and meet wonderful people along this new journey! Thank you to all the people(friends /family/strangers) who have motivated, supported and encouraged me even when i didn't believe in myself.

LET ME BEAT THAT FACE!!!:D

3 comments:

  1. Congrats girl! Hopefully, I will be able to go that route one of these days!

    www.tresjoliebyizzy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear , Congrats !

    ReplyDelete