Thursday, November 6, 2014

REVIEW: BOLWIN COSMETICS LIPSTICK IN BAR CRAWL

Hello Guys,

I have a lipstick review for you all from Bolwin Cosmetics. In my previous post i already gave a little information about the company.  If you missed it , kindly check that out HERE

 I noticed i have been either purchasing or getting gifted a ton of berry, purplish lipsticks lately.I used to think i had a lot of pinks but now my makeup stash is a serious dark lip zone!! I'm not complaining though. :D

This lipstick is named "Bar crawland it is a deep berry color.The formulation of this is also matte. I wore this lipstick yesterday and the day before and i must say the staying power is great. It is not as creamy as i would like it to be before settling into its matte form but i guess that helps it stay better. It doesn't settle into my lips and the color is very rich in tone. It wore for about 4-5 hours and it left a pretty little stain on my lips.

* Be sure to moisturize your lips always before applying any lipstick. This helps for an easy application.

PRICE:N2000
WHERE TO BUY:JUMIA 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment