Friday, September 4, 2015

REVIEW: NYX MATTE FINISH SPRAY


Hi Guys,
For a long time i have been faithful to my Skindinavia face setting spray and my ELF Mist and Set.I always liked how one was high end and the other drugstore but performed great for me. I use them to wet my brushes before applying pigment and remove that cakey look from  my face after a good baking. ;D. I do realize that i tend to stick to things that work for me and this makes me ignore a lot of products out there. Due to this, i recently decided to try a new setting spray that was pretty decent and the price was great . After some searching online i came across the NYX setting spray in the matte and dewy formula. Knowing my skin type, i was in no way interested in grabbing any dewy so i ordered the matte alone.

WHAT NYX SAYS-Demand Perfection! For that fresh make up look that lasts NYX Makeup Setting Sprays are lightweight and comfortable while working hard to make sure your makeup stays put. Available in a gorgeous Matte Shine-Free Finish or Dewy Fresh Glow.

DAZZLEBEAUTIE- I honestly wasn't expecting this spray to be amazing for some reason. NYX is an awesome brand and has amazing eye and lip products but i was a bit skeptical about this but i must say i am super impressed. The nozzle releases the product in a fine mist across the face so you don't feel like you are getting drenched with this.

A light spray of this over the face instantly takes off that cakey look and helps ur makeup blend into your skin better. I have used this a good number of times and my makeup held up for a good 4 hours and i blotted maybe once. This retails for $8 on the official NYX website but you can get it here between N3500-4500 depending on the retailer. I was also surprised at the tiny the bottle is. It looks a lot bigger in pictures.Not a problem tho. Overall i give this a B+. It is great but my skindinavia does last a little longer.

 Does anyone use this? What do you think?

Thanks for Stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment