Monday, September 28, 2015

MYMAKEUPNG MASTER EDUCATOR SERIES WITH LABISI FOLAWIYO





Hi Guys!!!

Over the long weekend, i attended the makeup masterclass organised by MyMakeupNG and BeautyinLagos. The master educator series is a monthly event that will provide makeup enthusiasts the opportunity to learn from seasoned professionals. When i saw Labisi Folawiyo was up next i just had to attend. Her work is absolutely beautiful and i just had to see her in action.  

The look she showed us was a shimmery smokey eye with glitters and a pale pink lip. I must say Labisi is really a pro at what she does. She was patient, in-depth and answered every single question she was asked with so much confidence and ease. I was very pleased with the turnout at the class. She really has a strong following and she deserves it.

I learn't some new tips and tricks and i can't wait to use them on both myself and my clients in the future.

I took a few snaps of my look outside. Lighting was perfect and i was feeling this lip color!!! :D


LIPS: LIMECRIME UTOPIA LIQUID LIPSTICK

Thanks for Stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment