Wednesday, September 9, 2015

HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY TO DAZZLE BEAUTIE BLOG!!!



Hi Guys!! TODAY IS MY BLOG'S THIRD YEAR RUNNING!!! I am so excited today you wouldn't believe!! I missed the first two year's because i wasn't paying attention and i promised not to this year.




Three years ago, i started this blog as a means of escape and a little haven to put down my makeup thoughts. When i published my first blog post there where but a hand full of beauty bloggers in Nigeria and i wanted to get into that community and share my passion for beauty with other enthusiasts . Three years on and it has been fun all the way. This platform has brought me in contact with amazing people and brands and i wouldn't trade it for the world. I have had my days where i felt i couldn't go on because i had nothing to say or i just wasn't feeling it because i always told myself "IF YOU LOOSE THE FUN IN DOING IT THEN STOP"... Thank God i didn't. I love blogging so much.



Over the years, i had no idea that the beauty industry would change so much in such a short time. There are more Nigerian Beauty bloggers and brands than i could count three years ago.I LOVE IT!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! I love that i can go online and have makeup conversations with total strangers about products that i love on instagram, get makeup inspiration  and just look through tons of bridal makeup looks done by different makeup artistes here in Naija.

A few weeks back i was going to do a blog post on Beauty.... I went online and i found a ton of MEME's that spoke directly to what i wanted to say and i thought to share the ones that resonated with me the most on this special day for my bloggie.hehe 


So what is Beauty to you all? I No matter what you look like. Tall, short, fat, skinny.. Makeup is awesome but it is not everything. Do not forget to love yourself first and embrace every flaw you have. It took me a while to grow to love myself so much and i haven't stopped every since. So remember to...


I just want to thank all my blog readers who support me, send me emails and take the time to leave comments on my blog. All the makeup companies and retailers who show me love and my friends too. This blog is a little BIG part of my crazy life and i am super proud of it. We aren't where we want to be yet but we are getting there and i am enjoying the journey every step of the way.

Thanks for Stopping by!!


2 comments: