Monday, January 20, 2014

MAC Heroine Lipstick Review!!!


 
Hey Guys!! Happy New week!!
I guess i've fallen into a pattern of posting on mondays and fridays now... Helps me keep my blogging in check and gives me something to look forward to at the beginning and end of the week.

Anyways, last week i posted a long awaited makeup look. Today i will be doing a review of the oh so famous, highly coveted, most wanted, Almighty purple lipstick ever!!! Mac Heroine... This lipstick , prior to being made a permanent lisptick has been included in two collections and quickly sold out. It was first released in the Reel Sexy collection and later the fashion sets collection.
Oh but you know i definitely missed out on both collections and it did not shock anyone to know that this lipstick sold out quickly.
My dearest MAC Cosmetics finally decided to make this a member of their permanent collection and you know all MAC fans around the world where very happy including me.
PRODUCT: Herione is a bright "MATTE " purple. It is a matte but still apllies well, isnt drying, last a good 4-5 hours for me and leaves a pretty stain after it fades or you wipe it off. When i first got this lipstick i had that 'Oh finally"feeling. I think that happens when you want something for so long and when you eventually get it you dont care anymore...  I thought i would love it but i just like it. I am happy that i do have this color in my collection because it is a unique shade and i am slowly becoming somewhat of a lipstick collector.

PACKAGING: Comes in the standard MAC bullet packaging.

PRICE: I believe this can be purchased from the MAC store now. I purchased mine from my favourite online makeup store MYMAKEUPNG for N3500. They will be restocking so do check out (stalk)the site if you are in Nigeria and are interested.
Thanks for Stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the color on you...I've been shying away from it 'cause I thought it would be a lot lighter. Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear. Thanks a lot. Its actually brighter than i expected. But i do like it a lot

      Delete