Monday, October 5, 2015

REVIEW:LIMECRIME VELVETINES LIQUID LIPSTICK REVIEW

Hey People,
Today i will be reviewing my mini limecrime veletines collection! Before i owned any Lime crime lippies, i was never really into the whole liquid to matte thing. Thanks to Instagram shoving the brand down out throats i found my self visiting the website and drooling over all the colors they had. My faves where Pansy and Utopia and i kept obsessing about these two because the colors are just so vibrant and i love my brights. 

WHAT LIMECRIME SAYS: THE ORIGINAL LIQUID-TO-MATTE LIPSTICK!Texture of a rose petal... in a bottle! Velvetines go on liquid, but dry matte. Touch-proof, transfer-proof & utterly addictive.

UTOPIA: VIBRANT ORCHID
 This color was one i just had to have! I had been eyeing it for the longest tome. It is such a vibrant pinky purple. It is not exactly either of the two. It shows up as a slight hint of both. It is superpigmented and possesses such powers! LOL. The staying power is great and it feels so smooth on the lips. Not heavy or drying. I also noticed that it was a little tough to find a dupe for this. It is such a unique color.


SHROOM: 90S BROWN

Shroom is a soft nude brown color. It is possibly the lightest shade of brown there is just before it tips over to a nude color. It blends into my lip color so well. It is a "my lips but better" shade on me. I love pairing this with a smokey eye. It dries to a soft matte color and is super long lasting too. I see people calling this a 'Poo colored shade" on IG. I find that hilarious! ;D.. Not on me though.


PANSY: DEEP PURPLE

Pansy is the most vibrant deep purple lippie ever. I always thought nothing could beat Mac Heroine but this definitely does. When  saw this i knew i had nothing like it in my collection and i had to have it. It brightens up the face and you have to be super bold to rock this color. It is not for the faint hearted but this is right up my alley. It looks best with a simple neutral eye to keep the color the focus of the look but you can always go crazy with it. There are no rules with makeup. ;)

That's it for my review guys. I want to get Pink Velvet and Red Velvet. I have enough red's in my collection but i think those are stable liquid to matte colors to own. Lime crime recently released two nee shades called Squash and Jinx. Jinx is right up my alley tho. I may purchase if i can't find a proper dupe. What are your fave colors? Do let me know.

PRICE: The lippies cost $20 but retail anywhere from 6000-6500 depending on the reseller.
  BEAUTYKINK 

Thanks for Stopping by!!

2 comments: