Wednesday, October 14, 2015

BEAUTY AFRICA CONFERENCE DAY 2!!

Hello guys,
On Monday, i shared some pics from Day 1 of the Beauty Africa conference and i today i am posting pics from Day 2. I was able to attend three classes. First was the Social media and Marketing class with Ez of Beauty in Lagos, Stella of Stella's Addiction, Daboju of NaijaHaircanGrow, Nibi of Kinky Apothecary and Jennifer of Bella Naija. It was awesome and the turn out was great. This class really helped me re-think the methods i have been employing to get my blog out there and also my business. Social media is a very powerful tool and can produce amazing benefits and results when used properly.

The second class was a bridal hair looks demo by Junior Green, a celebrity Hairstylist, and the third was a makeup demo by Bimpe Onakoya featuring Editorial and Runway looks. Honestly,Bimpe is amazing at what she does. This was the first time i saw someone apply foundation on the face like body lotion and it was the most flawless application i had ever seen. No brush or beauty blender can rival the hands when it comes to blending depending on how you do it. I will try and apply my foundation with my hands and see how it goes but i do not think i can pull if off as flawlessly as she did.

Overall, i had a blast and i learnt so much. I f you missed it.. what where you thinking?? LOL.

Hope you enjoyed the pics!Thanks for Stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment