Tuesday, July 1, 2014

GET HEALTHY HAIR WITH HAIR FINITY


Supplements are all the rave now. Don't believe me? Check online. Everyone is using them and they seem to be working. They are not new but they are the IN THING for healthy hair! A few months ago i started seeing all sorts of celebrities endorsing this Hairfinity. Honestly, i got it just because of that. First of all, let me start with the nature of my hair. I have done HAVOC to it. When i was little, i had the fullest wildest hair ever. My front hair was touching my eyebrows. Lord knows i had a uni brow. My front hair is still so full now but i make sure to push it back a little when i shapen my brows. I know this is bad but i relax my hair every month. I hardly ever treat it or steam it or generally take care of it. My hair is so uneven and weak. I just wear my weaves because i don't have the energy or patience to handle it. 

Over a month ago i decided to give this product a try after reading tons of reviews. I was first skeptical about this because i don't like taking tablets for anything at all. Give me an injection and i'm good. I also always forget to take them. I cant stand the taste of drugs in my mouth. I was also thinking, IS IT THAT SERIOUS?? So because i want my hair to be healthy and thick and long i have to take drugs for that? I'm sure im not the only one that thought this. LOL

After doing some thorough research on the products used in the production of this i finally gave in an purchased one.

WHAT HAIRFINITY SAYS: Hairfinity is a nutritional supplement that is transforming the hair of women all over the world. A unique natural blend of vitamins, nutrients and our exclusive Capilsana™ Complex, it promotes healthy hair growth and nourishes your hair from the inside out. - Hairfinity is an innovation in hair care. The ingredients promote a healthy scalp, increased hair elasticity, increased hair strength, and more. 

DAZZLEBEAUTIE: Hairfinity is an all natural supplement which i like first of all. The product comes in a clear gel capsule so you can see what you are about to consume. There are 60 capsules in a jar. A jar is a one month supply of hairfinity as you are supposed to take two caps a day. You can either choose to take this at once or one in the morning and the other at night. However you choose but i take mine at once. No big deal.

This product is intended to work from the inside out. I truly believe that is the best way for growth because there is so much hair lotions and products can do. I must say i did not see a lot of difference in the length of my hair but my hair feels thicker. It wasn't in the state it was before i started taking this. I know results are not automatic and you have to stick to it for a few months to see great results and i will continue using this product for a few months.

I know a few people complained about heart burn and severe break outs with this product but i did not experience any of the above. I have G.E.R.D which make me have heartburn that can be triggered by anything  but i did  not feel any of that while taking this.  Even when my "Lady days" came around i did not break out because i usually do. Not crazy breakouts but maybe a pimple here and there. I was PIMPLE FREE hunnnaaayyy!!! :D

HAIRFINITY IS NOW IN NIGERIA! Im sure a ton of people know that now. They are officially on Konga. If you want to get your hair life purchase some and try it out. I truly recommend sticking to this properly. Don't skip days and expect magic to happen o.. Also,try it out for at least three months.

That's my little review. I should do an update in three months. Does anyone use this? What do you think about it?

N.B: I haven't been blogging as much as i should and i haven't done any makeup looks because the camera i purchased in December decided to break up with me. :( I don't know what happened, the screen just went blank and i had to send it back to the store i purchased it from. It should be back in my arms in not time.

WHERE TO BUY: THE BEAUTYBOON 
PRICE: N5800

Thanks for Stopping by!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is a good review mylove. I have been doing my healthy hair journey for a while now.....But still haven't picked up the courage to try the tablets yet, because of the side-effect people say they were experiencing! Ill see how you get on, and maybe you will convert me girl loool!

    Jstanleysworld.blogspot.com

    XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer drugs to injections but I still see no reason to take drugs for hair growth and since I saw Ez of beautyinlagos' review, I've been very scared to even look at it online lol. I'll stick to cod liver oil even if I see no difference

    www.buzzedbybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Presh BooBoo. My hair is growing.

    ReplyDelete