Sunday, February 24, 2013

Smartshield Sunscreen SPF30 REVIEW



Hi guys, how has everyone been? So today i am coming at you with a review of this Smart Shield sunscreen i received and i was really excited to try out the product because i have been looking for a great sunscreen for ages. I have tried different type of sunscreens over the years but i never got great results as i have extremely oily skin.

 I remember using a sunscreen with SPF90 and this just left my face oily and darkened my face when i used it underneath my makeup. The formulation of most of the sun screens i have tried were very heavy and one even left a shimmery residue on my face after. I do not like to wear lotions on my face because it irritates my skin.

When this product was sent to me i was really excited to try it and i have used this for two weeks so i can give an honest review. I had never heard of this product before and immediately i got it i went online to check it out and i saw really great reviews on this but i know everyone has different skin tones. So lets begin....

What Smart Shield Says:

Protect your skin from ultraviolet rays with a light, oil-free formula that absorbs and dries quickly -- without leaving behind any greasy residue. This light, waterproof sunscreen will keep your skin protected for hours with SPF 30, features UVA and UVB protection, is PABA-free, and contains aloe vera to soothe and smooth your skin.





Let Your Skin Breathe

Unlike oil-based sunscreens that clog pores and capture heat, SmartShield sunscreen products are quickly absorbed and bond with the top layers of the skin. This invisible and natural feeling protective shield allows the skin to perspire naturally and stay cooler.

Absorbs Immediately

The Aloe Vera acts as a penetrating agent, which pulls the sunscreen into the skin for hours of effectiveness. SmartShield is immediately absorbed into the skin rather than blocking or clogging the pores. All of our products are hypoallergenic, PABA Free, and DEET Free. They are safe for all skin types and are dermatologist-recommended. Smartshield sunscreen is Aloe based with vitamins A, C and E.



What i Say:

This Sunscreen is an amazing product.I am really impressed with this product. When i was trying it out i used it on different areas of my body over different days to be able to see the effect of it.e.g  I wore it on one hand and left my other hand bare. I also wore this on my face even though i know there is a face lotion which i would love to wear out on days when i don't want to wear any makeup but protect my skin from  the harsh effects of the sun.


Packaging: The product is enclosed in a transparent squirty bottle which is very handy and doesn't spill.This i really like. You also didn't have to worry about the bottle breaking or the top popping off because it closes tight. I noticed that the packaging of the product i received is also different from the packaging online. Well i guess its been re-branded or something.


Formulation: The lotion is cream colored and very light. It is non-greasy and absorbs into the skin immediately. Considering that i have oily skin i expected it to make me sweat but there was minimal to no sweating. Another plus. 





 

lightly rubbed in

rubbed in properly

Overall thoughts /Would i recommend: YES I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS. For me finding a sunscreen for my terribly oily skin has been an issue and this formula seems to work well with my skin so far. I haven't had any irritation or sweatiness or skin darkening since i started using this so i guess it works, I don't use this on my face though because i have a problem with rubbing lotions on my face. I might just purchase the face lotion to try it out.


Pricing/Availability: This can be purchased on KONGA for N2800. I suggest you get this guys. Its a great sunscreen. THIS WEATHER IS CRAZY!!!!

Whatt sunscreens do you use? Im open to more suggestions.

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Great review! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear. A lovely one. Kindly follow http://swanbeautyplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this. I've also used quite a ton of sunscreen but i notice that i get very dark after a couple of days. So I'm actually looking for a sunscreen that won't darken my face. Ill give this a try.

    ReplyDelete