Thursday, August 21, 2014

REVIEW: SLEEK BY 3 BLUSH IN PUMPKIN

Hi Guys,

I love SLEEK cosmetics so much! Especially their blushes!! I  recently added the PUMPKIN palette to my collection. I have Pink Sprint and Lace and i have been enjoying those so much. I'm sure everyone is familiar with the sleek blushes so i'm not going to go into too much details. 

WHAT SLEEK SAYS: The ultimate cheeky palette offering you three times the impact. Includes three complementary shades, each designed with its own distinctive finish, from rich shimmers to intense matte shades.Available in eight unique colour combinations designed to suit all skin tones.Each shade can be used alone, or layered for a unique lookEach palette has a versatile selection of shades to take your makeup from day to night and keep it on trend from season to seasonSet in a mirrored compact, ideal for touch-ups throughout the day.

DAZZLEBEAUTIE:  First of all, these blushes are super pigmented. One little swipe and you 're good. The colors show up great on all skin tones and just look super amazing. They show up pretty good in pictures too. I noticed that there is always a shimmer and a matte shade in  every palette but not necessarily in the same color family. The colors in this palette are:

Lantern:  Shimmery coral
 Squash: Shimmery  bright pink
 P.Pie: Matte burnt orange

The packaging is similar to all the other sleek packages. The palette is sleek and black with a mirror which i really like. It snaps shut and the packaging is not too bulky. Overall i really like this and can't wait to get the Sugar and Flame!

WHERE TO BUY: Mymakeupng.com
PRICE: N2500

What do you guys think of these? Do they compare to other high end blushes you have?Let me know what you think in the comments section below.

Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. I have dis palette n i love it.i always reach for it.i wear p.pie on days im wearing a barely there makeup n squash is my fave shade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love SLEEK! Havent tried their blushes out yet but theyre definitely on my shopping list.

    Doris from http://idiscussbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Presh BooBoo I can't seem to get the eye shadow fever. So help me God. These shades are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that orange shade.

    bookiekunlere.com

    ReplyDelete