Friday, June 6, 2014

DISCOVER BEAUTIFUL SKIN WITH EDEN EXTRA WHITENING APRICOT FACE AND BODY SCRUB

Everybody wants beautiful skin. I know i do. I love to exfoliate my skin. This helps to remove dead skin and give your skin a glow. Spas are quite expensive and honestly there are a lot of things done at spa's  that you can do at home( I and my sisters help each other out). 

I wanted to share with you all a product that has been a staple in my house since i was a little girl. Well not this particular one ( my mum loves St ives) but something that does the same job. I went body scrub hunting and i purchased this EDEN body scrub.

WHAT EDEN SAYS: Eden Organic Extra Whitening Apricot Face and Body Scrub Soap. With 100 percent of natural sources of ingredients, will gently exfoliate away old and dry skin leaving it luxurious glowing, radiant. Improves your skin complexion and gives you a smooth, silky soft, healthy and bright skin.

DAZZLE BEAUTIE: This is a  deep cleansing  body and facial scrub that quickly removes blackheads and impurities, unclogs pores and removes dry, dead cells from the surface of your skin. This product can be used on all skin types and can even be used daily. It's that gentle. But you know i'm not scrubbing my body everyday o. Nobody has time for thaaaat! O_0.

I use this scrub at least twice a week. I wet my body a little and scrub gently with a loofah. The granules are not too rough and  it leaves my skin feeling super smooth.  I use this on my face also but i use my hands to scrub. Pleaaaase do not use a loofah on your face o. You can get those soft face scrub things or just use your hands for this step. Honestly when  you use this product you will feel rather than see what it does almost immediately. It also has taramind powder and licorice which are skin lightening agents but i had emptied  a jar of this product before and i didn't see any lightening so if you do not want your skin to change color this is super safe for you.

This is an all round great product. I have no complaints about this whatsoever and i will continue using this product maybe FOREVER!! There are just some products that you can't stop loving. Maybe because i grew up with it.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Yes we all want beautiful skin,i use Eden apricot scrub you can try it out though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you we all want beautiful skin,use the same product in apricot scrub.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to see you didn't notice a color change after emptying a whole jar of this before because the "extra whitening" on the jar scares me lol. I will try this at least once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ITS A GREAT PRODUCT....I USED IT ONCE AND I JUST CANT STOP IT. TRY IT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just got mine. I hope I love it in the end.

    ReplyDelete