Wednesday, July 31, 2013

MAKE UP FAIR Haul/ Review!!

Hello People! This post is long over due and i pormised i was going to do a post on the few items i picked up at the LMUF.
 
So here's what i got
 
1) Shadow Shields- Giftys Daughter
2)Wet n Wild gel eyeliner- Giftys Daughter
3)Duo Eyelash Adhesive -My Makeup
4) Eyeshadow palette -Kuddy Store
 
 



SHADOW SHIELDS
 


 
Aaaaah!! Shadow Shields!! The absolute jewel of this haul for me. I  wanted these ever since i saw Lilpumpkinpie05 on instagram/youtube use these repeatedly for every eyeshadow application and had no fall out over her face after using those matte eyeshadows that just ruin your pretty makeup. I used these and they are absolutely worth it if you are a " DO YOUR EYE MAKEUP AFTER YOU APPLY FOUNDATION" girl like me :D... No annoying fall out or raccoon eyes.
 
 




 
DUO LASH ADHESIVE
 


I got these after reading amazing reviews on them. Havent tried this yet as i havent run out of my ardell eye lash glue. :s ... And i honestly havent worn eyelashes in a while.
 

 
 
 
 
WET n WILD MEGA EYES CREME EYELINER



This gel eyeliner boasts of amazing pigmentation. It is smudge proof and lasts all day. Absolutely love it and switched my liquid liner for this. The brush works as an amazing eyebrow brush for me.






BEAUTY TREATS 88 EYESHADOW PALETTE
 
 


This eyeshadow palette is absolutely gorgeous and amazing for the price. It has a wide array of colors and finishes to choose from. I particularly love the shimmers though.




  

 
 

Amazing pigmentation. Must have



without flash




with flash





 
Thats my little haul!!
 
 
Thanks for Stopping by!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Hello dear! How much did u purchase the 88-pallete eyeshadow from beauty treats?. Would also love you to do a review on them! Thankz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear. Hw mch dd u gt d eyeshadow and are they matte?

    ReplyDelete