Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Lagos Makeup Fair!!! Pictures and a little Chit Chat

Hi People!!! I have been a bad blogger!! I apologize. Life has eaten into my blogging time and i feel bad not having the time to post. But when i heard about the LMUF i knew that i just had to attend this event and make sure to share it with you all and also use this post as a little welcome back to me.





 

I haven't been away though. I have just been reading and not blogging. ;D . Anyways two weeks ago, i attended the second edition of the LMUF in lagos. Missed the last one and i was absolutrly heartbroken. :( Didnt get to know about it on time and i made sure to not miss this next one. As a makeup addict, YOU DO NOT MISS THIS KIND OF EVENT!! :/ LOL.
 
Apart from being just a visitor and an excited shopper, my family friend who just came out with her lip service line( as i like to call it) KAYGE COSMETICS was showcasing her product on that day and asked me to come help out and i was super excited to. I also got a chance to play with the products which are absolutely great by the way and i will be doing a review on soon. Trust me guys. They are amazing!!!
 
Also..... one last also before i get into the pics :D I got to meet a few bloggers i communciate with on social network and these ladies are just so beautiful in person. EZ of Beauty in Lagos, Dinma of Thatigbochick, Barbara of Barbara1923, the to Yemisi's of MyMakeup and the Mac Store and the lovely Theodora of Dorranne Beauty.
 
On to the pics .......
 
 
 
 
 
sleek acid palette on the eyes, Mac Girl Next door lipstick with partial to pink cremesheen glass on the lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
my all black outfit for the Kayge crew

 
Kayge lip line ( lip pencils, lipstains, lipglosses and lipsticks)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Part of the Kayge Crew...
 
  
 
NYX display at the Giftys daughter stand gave me LIFE...
 
 
 
 
Me and Yemisi
 
 
Me and Dinma of Thatigbochick
 
Me and EZ of Beautyinlagos
 
 
 
 
Me and Theodora of Dorranne Beauty
 
 
 
Me and Barbara :D
 
 
Me and Yemisi of  MyMakeup
 I had such a lovely time at the event. Cant wait for another reason to meet up with these lovely ladies again. I do have a teeny tiny haul post coming soon. Got some products i had been wanting to purchase but couldnt find. whoop!
 
For more information about Kayge Cosmetics kindly visit the website at www.kaygecosmetics.com .
I will be reviewing some of the products soon.
 
Thanks for Stopping by!!
 
xoxo
 
Presh!!!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely pixxx. and i want your shoe biko.

    www.misykona.com

    ReplyDelete