Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Nail Art: Neon Leopard print nails!!

Hi Dolls, hope everyone is having a great week so far. I just wanted to show you all this quick nail art design i did.This is my first DIY nail design and i was super excited with the results. I was looking up nail art tutorials on Youtube and i saw how easy it was to create a nice leopard print nail design. Knowing me i got to work right away trying to master it. Honestly it is super easy!!

 I looked up some leopard print wallpaper designs to get inspiration and this neon multicolored print design on a white background caught my eye. I just had to recreate it on my nails.

WHAT YOU NEED.

  • White nail polish
  • Black nail polish
  • Pink,green,pink,blue nail polish
  • A dotting tool(u can use a toothpick, the tip of an eyeliner brush or even Qtips)
  • A pointed nail art brush or nail marker
  • Top coat
HOW TO..

  •  Start by applying 2 coats of white nail polish on your nails after they have been buffed and filed.
  • Use a dotting tool to make multicolored dots on your nails and leave to set.. make as many dots as you want its up to you.
  • Use you nail art brush,preferably a pointed one to make random uneven shapes around your dots. They don't have to be perfect but do make the shapes with a steady hand and on a flat surface.
  • Leave to dry for a few minutes and finish off with a top coat.. (Make sure u let it dry properly before applying top coat or the black polish will smudge and mess it up.Happened to me but oh well  :)

 Pics below....


so bright and in your face.. had to try it out














This is my first time trying out nail art design !! I'm sure you guys can see my many imperfections but i'm getting better! :D I was so excited i just wanted to show you guys what i did.

Do let me know what you think of it!! Do you like nail art??

Thanks for stopping by!
XOXO

Precious.



No comments:

Post a Comment