Monday, October 17, 2016

REVIEW: GERARD SLAY ALL DAY SETTING SPRAY

You know how after an intense face beat and setting all that cream and liquid with a ton of powders, the face can look a little too cakey and powdery. I personally cannot stand for my makeup to look baked and that is where setting sprays come into play.
WHAT GERARD COSMETICS SAYS: Lock in your makeup look and look flawless for hours with our cooling, oil control mist that increases the look and longevity of your makeup.
 DAZZLEBEAUTIEAfter trying a ton of setting sprays i decided to give the one from Gerard cosmetics a try. Asides from the variety of scents these come in, i was attracted to it because of the name. "SLAY ALL DAY".. How Catchy!!! This product comes in 5 different scents and i chose Peach because i like the scent and it felt like the safest choice for me.

First things First,This setting spray is great!!  When you first spray it on you are hit with the sweet scent of Peach which eventually fades out after  few seconds. The formula of this has a tingling sensation which i quite like. This helps my makeup melt into my skin flawlessly .The pump is also great as it dispenses it in a fine mist and doesn't leave water spots. I have been enjoying this spray and plan on  getting more scents as it is long lasting and helps my makeup stay on for hours too.

Has any one tried this?Let me know what you think.

Thanks for Stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment