Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Black and Purple Smokey eyed look

Hi Everyone!!! Today i'm coming at you guys with a makeup look inspired by the lovely Stella who runs the blog STELLAS ADDICTION.  I came across her blog a little over a year ago and i became a regular visitor.








She recently created a look that i absolutely loved and i tweeted her about it.I said i was gonna recreate her "PARTY READY FOR THE HOLIDAYS" look . So here it is.. ;D to see the full post on her blog, do click HERE.







I met Stella last week at Cold stone (if she can remember :)) and she was soo sweet. I emailed her and asked for her permission to use her photo on my blog and she was so nice.. Thanks a lot Stella!!! :D

My version of the look below.....















While re-creating this look i discovered that i do not own a matte purple eyeshadow!! :( I used the shiny purple from the Sleek ORIGINAL palette for my crease. I made sure not to apply too much though. I will definitely be on the look out for one.






I also took the pictures outside and i absolutely love how they turned out. I'l be sure to take more pictures outdoors from now on!! 




RED HAIRR DONT CAREEE!! :D

PRODUCTS USED 

FACE 
Mac Prep and Prime Skin Base Visage
  Revlon Color stay foundation in Toast
Black Opal oil blocking powder
Black Opal concealer in Heavenly Honey(Under eye)

EYES 
  Mary kay eyelid primer
Sleek STORM  palette -Black
Sleek ORIGINAL palette -Purple
Elf Liquid Liner
  False lashes (Chinese brand)


CHEEKS 
 Bobbi Brown blush in -Apricot


 LIPS
 Chap stick 
Mac Viva Glam II Lipstick
  Bobbi Brown lip gloss in Buff
                                                  Revlon Super lustrous lip gloss in Nude Lustre


Thanks for stopping by!

 XOXO

Presh

3 comments: