Tuesday, November 20, 2012

OOTD: Wedding!!!

Hi Dolls, This a quick outfit post from saturday. I realised i hardly ever do outfit posts because HONESTLY, im never ever going anywhere special. Im not a big outing girl :(. Anyways i went for a wedding on saturday and that was an occasion to glam up and look fancy!! ;)

PICS BELOW......




Dress:Zara





Me and my sissy


we again :D

Unto the pieces i wore with the dress. I was busy taking pics on my outfit at the wedding to show you guys. *covers face*

zara shoes
style n co rose gold watch
purchased from a friend
Nina ricci purse

Some face shots...

on my lips MAC GIRL ABOUT TOWN lipstick!! :D






                                                                 
                                                                  More outfit posts to come.
                                                                  
                                                                Thanks for stopping by!! :D
                                                                            
                                                                               XOXO

                                                                             Precious

15 comments:

  1. I'm also an English graduate...nice post,God will make u bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not ur fault tho but ur picture quality is awful! It does nothing to emphasize the beauty of what u're wearing, I love ur neck piece, love love love the dress, bt I must say the toe nail polish....not so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting hun!! @ the pix quality i ran out of my house and forgot my camera!! :/ sucks!I know.. Had to make do with my phone which is no where as clear as my camera.. @ the Toe nail polish, i guess My toes my choice.. mwah!!

      Delete
  3. I think your look is cute! I love the peep toe pumps and rose gold watch =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing necklace! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get this Girl About Town, I've procrastinated for too long! Looking good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I COMMAANNNDD you to!!! Haha u will LOOOVE it... :D

      Delete
  6. really like your dress and accessories! thank you for your comment on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! Love your dress and your neckalce!

    I really like your blog and your style, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look good dear. I pray this blows up and becomes big!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your dress, babe.
    + ur necklace is fire!

    x

    ReplyDelete